Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge No. 29

We're so happy to have you back with us again this week! Before we get into our details and fun, I want to let you in on a little tidbit of my life. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in February, I took a swell tumble! All I could hear... in my head... as I was gracefully meeting the hard, frozen ground was my 27-yo daughter's sage advice, "Tuck and roll, Mom! Tuck and roll!" But I did not heed it. I threw my arms out and landed on my hands and knees. My gloves were wet so it didn't stop there! I slid and whopped hard onto my belly. It was not like in my younger years when I would quickly bounce back up and took a quick look around to see if anyone had witnessed the magnificent sight. I laid there and would probably have gone on to die of hypothermia after being covered in one to three inches of snow that had been in the forecast that morning had my 60-yo brother not the thought to look outside and catch a glimpse of me laying there. So with some grunts and strategic planning, we were able to lift me up off the snow and ice-covered sidewalk without him falling as well and I hobbled indoors to get warm and check for injuries. I didn't think I'd broken anything... nothing swelled up or hurt too badly... but as it turns out... maybe I did hurt myself a lot worse than I initially thought. My wrists and arms are causing me some serious pain these days. I am often reduced to hen-pecking when I type these days and... I have to tell you... it takes FOREVER to do that! So I've not been able to participate with my teammies each week... although... I do make a good effort AND... I've not been able to keep up with commenting but please know, I do take the time to look at each and every project and I so appreciate you coming back week after week! :) Bear with me and show me some patience, please. I've called the doctor and since it's not considered an emergency, I won't be seen for another week and a half! :( But enough of that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this week, we have the fabulously fun Bugaboo Stamps with us again offering 7 digis to one lucky winner. We've also got Fresh Brewed Designs offering $10 GC to a second lucky winner! Yahoo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the Design Team with some fun, fun projects using Bugaboo Stamps!
AMY
 Using You Move Me (Ewe Mooove Me)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS
If you are looking for some freshly brewed inspiration, then you have come to the right place. Fresh Brewed Designs is a small on-line company that has been offering a wide variety of digital images and rubber stamps since November 2010, designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere. With over 30 categories to choose from and several new additions to the store monthly, our range of products is expanding all the time. Whether you are looking for one of our uniquely designed coffee inspired images or something entirely different, you are sure to find something to please. We’d also love for you to visit us over on our blog where inspiration is always percolating. We have a digi release at least once a month as well as a monthly rubber stamp release and blog hop.
Owned and operated by Heather Dennis, loving wife and mother to two home-schooled children, you can always expect personalized service.
At Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of creativity brewing. So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Design Team would like to share these fabulous projects using Fresh Brewed Designs images with you today:
I used the image Cute Owl
 TRACEY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination is a weekly, anything goes challenge blog. You have until Tuesday midnight CST to link up!

11 comments:

  1. Great DT projects and hope you get sorted and feel better soon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ema! so sorry about your fall - what a bummer! Hope nothing is seriously wrong and you will be back to typing with ALL your fingers soon!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon. thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so sorry to hear about your fall and now your hand and wrist problems as a result, I hope they recover well and that the doctor can help. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing DT creations - such gorgeous colouring and super designs :-D Thank you for this Challenge :-D

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry that the doctor doesn't see it as an emergency! You have really hurt something and I hope it's nothing too serious! For it not to improve, though, makes me worry a bit. Don't push yourself to the point of pain since this is not a situation of 'no pain no gain'. If it hurts, don't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I'm so sorry you got hurt! I hope everything is okay. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Em, I'm so sorry! Hope you're on the mend soon. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!